Sunday 11 September 2022

South West Coast Path Day 9 - 11 September 2022

The wind really got up in the night. The noise of my tarp flapping meant I had to go outside and tighten everything up. I suppose I was in quite an exposed spot on Rosemullion Head, a bit like being on a whale's back.

This is a photo of where I was last night, right in the centre in front of gorse bushes. Of course, my tarp isn't there as I took the photo having packed up and on my way.

I was at Maenporth by 8. The beach cafe didn't open till 9. I stopped to make tea and eat along the path above the cove past Maenporth. It was then an easy walk into Falmouth and the holidaymakers. Mist came down with constant drizzle. I made contact with my friend, Chris, and he was to come to Falmouth to meet me at 2pm.

I resupplied at Tesco and then wandered off to find a coffee and while away the time until 2. I now have a comfortable bed for the night, having been well fed.

Five miles walked.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.