Tuesday 13 September 2022

South West Coast Path Day 11 - 13 September 2022

Slept very well at Nare Head. The only passers by in the evening were a (I believe) local walker, before I pitched, and a couple walking dogs, after I'd pitched and they took no notice.

Was away by 7am. After two miles or so, I reached Portloe. 

Portloe

Then on to West and then East Portholland. I stopped to make coffee at the Porthlune Cove car park. Replenished water at the toilets there. Stopped for lunch at Dodman Point. Gorran Haven seemed forever coming but I passed through it quickly.

Mevagissey

Reaching Mevagissey, busy with holidaymakers, I left it behind and headed for my planned wild camp in the outskirts. Very peaceful. It's rained in and off all day and that's continued all evening which is an advantage really as it means I'm less likely to be disturbed. About 15 miles walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.