Thursday 15 September 2022

South West Coast Path Day 13 - 15 September 2022

Away really early, I walked back down the hill into Polruan to find the coast path. It was only just getting light so stopped to make an early coffee in front of the lookout station.

Polruan lookout station

There were some severe ups and downs through the day but I took a couple of leisurely breaks.

Near West Coombe

Polperro

Polperro was buzzing. I bought a large pasty to eat cold this evening. The stretch between Polperro and Looe was challenging but the walk into Looe was level. The climb out was steep in parts.


I'm camped at Bay View Farm, a good site with decent facilities. Quite a tough day but good weather. Fourteen miles walked.

Earlier today, I posted on the Polruan Holidays Facebook page about my experience yesterday. They apologised. Seems their mobile phone website had mistakenly not been updated. Still, they've obviously put their prices up significantly part way through the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.