Tuesday 20 September 2022

South West Coast Path Day 15 - 17 September 2022

The final day. Leaving the site at Maker Heights, I followed a path out, south east, to rejoin the SWCP at SX440511. I walked for 1.5 hours and arrived at Cremyll ferry just as a boat was coming in. In Plymouth, I walked through the city, stopping in a McDonalds for breakfast and coffee. I then whiled away the morning, making my way to the station. I had a direct train to Cheltenham. There, I found that my train to Worcester had been cancelled. The next train was going to be twenty minutes late which meant that I would miss my next connection. I eventually got home, not allowing myself to get stressed which would have spoilt the holiday feeling.

About three miles walked to ferry. St Ives to Plymouth - 186 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.