Sunday 26 January 2020

Plans for 2020

My hiking plans for the next few months have been thrown into disarray. I had been intending to walk the Hardy Way in February, for which I bought the guide book when in Dorset last year. Then, in April, I was planning to go back to Sweden to walk more of Sörmlandsleden. However, having recently finished reading The Salt Path, I was inspired to walk the South West Coast Path, all 630 miles of it from Minehead to Poole. I've done most of it before over several years but never as a continuous route so this is the plan. I take to train down to Taunton on 6 March and then bus to Minehead.

The guidebook (by my good friend Paddy Dillon) and maps have been bought and I have something challenging to look forward to.

5 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a long time and there seems to be something odd with the most recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks. I've removed the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be looking forward to read your blog when your get started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be looking forward to your new blog from Dave & Carol (shuttle bus)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.