Sunday 28 November 2010

Shoe Goo

I've just renewed an acquaintance with a product I used many years ago. As I walk to work every day and walk to most local places, my shoes tend to wear most on the heels and I end up throwing them away when only the heels are badly worn. I've just received, via an Amazon seller, Skate Slime, a tube of Shoe Goo.


This is amazing stuff. I just apply it to a worn heel and, within a few hours, I've got a few more millimetres of wearable surface. I shall reapply whenever needed and will also use it on the soles from time to time. It will also come in handy on trail shoes as it's always the heels that wear out first. Shoe Goo can also be used to repair many other things. Brilliant stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.